Precious Hands Home Care provides a variety of services to satisfy you or your loved one. Our home care services are designed to cater for different classes of people with needs as follows:
- Those with special needs who require to stay in their home.
- Those who are getting older,
- Patients who are chronically ill or recovering from surgery
Our packages consist of customized programs catering for the following:
- Couples living together
- Overnight care for individuals who need assistance during the night
- Special daily rates for care exceeding 10 hours
- 2 care givers working 12hour shifts for individuals requiring constant care
- Discounted rates for live-in arrangements exceeding 6 months
- Emergency Care when providing advance notice for a caregiver is not possible
Precious Hands Home Care provides a wide spectrum of services which include but are not limited to:
- Assist with bathing, dressing, grooming and personal hygiene.
- Medication Reminder.
- Light housekeeping such as cleaning and tidying the living areas.
- Conversation and companionship.
- Assist to bathroom, bedside commode, urinal, and bedpan usage.
- Incontinence such as changing diapers, pads, and undergarments.
- Skin care treatment to prevent roughened or dry skin.
- Meals preparations and cooking.
- Diet guidelines.
- Assistance with the feeding.
- Prevent dehydration.
- Assist with exercises prescribed by a physician or physical therapist.
- Escorts to doctor’s appointments, clinics, pharmacy or senior centers.
- Transfer, walking assistance, use of canes, walkers and wheels chairs.
- Social activities and take walks with client.
- Grocery shopping and other errands.
- Laundry assistance including wash and change of bed linens.
- Scheduling daily tasks such as mail sorting, postage and other minor home maintenance tasks.
All services include frequent status reports to family or guardians.